Friday, September 28, 2007

Donuts Anyone???

This afternoon, I traded in my pride for...a donut pillow. Aka, a butt pillow. Ooh, I feel your envy rushing through the screen. Contain yourself if you can. Actually, to tell you the truth, I was overjoyed at the relief I felt - physically, not emotionally. This is still a butt pillow were talking about here!!! All kidding aside, the physical relief was quite significant. When I go to an appointment, I can now arrive and not be sore as all git out. So, enjoy the opportunity to yuck it up while you can (and I will laugh with you) because the minute I don't need this thing...it's going on eBay!!!!

Anyway, speaking of relief, I have made some progress lately. When I first arrived home, I could not lift a full gallon container without feeling pain in the tumor area. Now, I can lift a full gallon container with no pain or discomfort of any kind. It's a great sign.

1 comment:

  1. 45rpm of bert's "DO Right" song --- $2.00

    Donut pillow of bert's ---- $9.00

    getting to bid on them on EBay --- priceless!



    Love ya, bert!!
    Kevin and Char
    back together again ;-)

    ReplyDelete