Monday, July 27, 2009

Ouch!

Okay. It's been over five days since I had my Heart Catheterization and I feel like I was hit in the groin with...something one would not want to be hit in the groin with. Perhaps a spike with a Heart Catheter attached to it. Then again, some people might enjoy that sensation. So, I will only speak for myself. I feel like I have been hit in the groin with something I would not want to be hit in the groin with. I'm not exactly sure what I would want to be hit in the groin with [I'll have to think about that], but regardless, I am finding it extremely uncomfortable.

So, I will call my Cardiologist first thing in the morning and schedule an appointment to be seen. Please, please, please only require outpatient treatment. I do enjoy breakfast in bed, but not that much. I would prefer to come home the same day and eat the following days' meals at the kitchen table.

1 comment:

  1. Bert - Your humor in the face of constant obstacles is commendable. You have had one roadblock after another, and it must be very discouraging. Though it seems too easy to say, hang in there. I am thinking of you.

    Wendy in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete