Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Reflection

This morning, I took Max outside and we walked to a couple of Sycamore trees, about 40 feet from the house. As we got up the trees, the sun was warming my face and it felt like so many mornings that I had walked with Leo & Max.

Going for a walk every morning - just the dogs and me - nice and quiet with the sun welcoming us to the day. Had we not had dogs, my lazy butt would have never even left the house, until it was time to get into the car and get to work.

I am very much looking forward to going for a nice walk with Max, even a short one, once it's safe for me to do so.

1 comment:

  1. My Uncle Jerry referred me to your website. It looks like you have a wonderful family and an amazing life. I just want you to know that I will be keeping you and your family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete