Thursday, November 1, 2007

Request for Support

We are currently without a live-in-aide. We are searching for a replacement person, but until we find that person, we are very much in need of assistance here at the house.

If you have thought about putting yourself on the calendar and have not done so yet, now we be a great time. If you have assisted us before, we would be very grateful if you would review the calendar and see if there are any open slots that work for you.

We could very much use your help and we are incredibly grateful to all of you who have made such a difference in our lives. We love you.


If you have any questions, I can emailed at bertscholl@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, there -
    Was wondering if there is any way to put a permanent link to your calendar on your blog site so that when there is a need, the link is readily available? I know I have seen the calendar before, but I can't recall where to find it. [I may have missed it somewhere on the page, too, so please don't hesitate to point it out, if so.]
    Thanks, and be well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good thinking. I usually forget the calendar website and have to ask. Now I don't have to embarrass myself!
    ;^)

    ReplyDelete