Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The FULL Therapy!

Hmm. 2008. It will likely be another year and 4 1/2 months from this point when I am no longer on Gerson Therapy. Now to clarify, I will not be on bedrest until that point. I don't think bedrest is going to last too terribly long, especially now that I am finally doing the full therapy - the FULL therapy- and no longer on a conservative program. I am on 11 juices & 4 coffee breaks each day along with a Castor Oil treatment every other day.

The Castor Oil treatment ain't no walk in the park. I take the Castor Oil in gel caps so it doesn't irritate my stomach. A few hours after I've ingested it, I usually experience abdominal cramps which are soothed by food and/or a hot water bottle. 5 hours after I've ingested it, I do another coffee break with 2 tablespoons of Castor Oil included in it. I think we can all agree that this therapy is not your average path to health and wellness. And God Bless Max and Charlotte Gerson and all the Gerson doctors around the world who have made it possible.

I hope to be another voice in the world singing out loud about the power of Gerson Therapy and how we have alternatives when it comes to cancer treatment. God Bless everyone who must choose a cancer treatment path, because whatever path is chosen, the possibility of death lurks in the back ground and can easily cloud our thoughts and have us feel far from what we know in our hearts. And as I follow the path I know in my heart to be true, I am indeed grateful for my family, my friends and all you who make such a difference in my life.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment