Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Still Looking

We're still without a live-in-aide so if you know of someone, do not hesitate to let us know. You can always contact us my clicking on the paragraph in the top right corner under BERT SCHOLL FAMILY SUPPORT. There you will find Daniela's email address.

And always, if you can offer us two or three hours out of your week or even out of your month, it would be a huge contribution to us - probably much more than you think. I will also add that it's not always easy asking for help, but I have learned to humble myself and ask for what I need. And I wouldn't want you to be under the impression that we do not need it right now.

As far as how I am feeling, I was tired last night and got a full nights rest and then some. This afternoon I took a nap for a little over an hour. My body is either dealing with something or healing something because it is rare that I am actually tired these days. Speaking of which, it's time for bed. Tomorrow is a Castor Oil day and they start at 5 AM. Sweet dreams...

No comments:

Post a Comment