Tuesday, October 7, 2008

WELCOME

With the recent newspaper articles regarding my family's and my experience of my cancer diagnosis and treatment, I thought it might be a good idea to provide any new visitors to the blog with a few links to some of my previous entries to provide you an overview of what the experience has been like.

So, feel free to click on any of the links below or you can pick and choose through all of the entries via the links on the lower right on side of the page in the blog archives. And thanks for stopping by! It's been and continues to be an amazing experience.

The Beginning
Introspective
A Chance...
Freedom
Reflection
What Keeps Me Up at Night
Reality
Some Amazing Enema History
A Very Different World
Over and Over and Over and Over and...
With Deep Gratitude
Had I Followed My Gut
Had I Followed My Gut...(cont'd)
In the Hands of Angels
Optimum Health & Wellness
Chemo-Induced Dreams
The Cancer Conversation
An Incredible Wake Up Call
An Incredible Wake Up Call, Pt. II

2 comments:

  1. The link for the Auburn Citizen....Well I know thats a Pic of the Fam, but I'm not really understanding the article. Don't get me wrong its a great article about an apple orchard......But! Did I do something wrong? See ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete