Saturday, May 19, 2007

Update

This morning I felt great. This afternoon felt lethargic. I got into bed and watched a little bit of Spinal Tap the movie then fell asleep. When I woke up my head was pounding. All of these feelings of sickness are a result of the detoxification process. In other words, experiencing it is a good sign. It means the body is detoxifying...powerfully. The doctors have explained that my healing crises (aka detox flare-ups) will begin to occur in a continuous pattern, i.e., every 14 days or so. Eventually my body will create its own cycle and I'll be able to anticipate them. I felt much better following the coffee enema: headache nearly gone and lethargy reduced (caffeine in the blood stream is caffeine in the blood stream). FYI - A coffee enema consists of coffee, aloe vera juice, chamomile tea & distilled water. The goal is to retain it for 15 minutes and it definitely takes something to do that.