Thursday, May 31, 2007

Meeting with Charlotte Gerson

We received some very important news from Charlotte Gerson this afternoon. Apparently, a tumor that has shrunk as a result of Gerson Therapy, can grow back if the patient gets a cold during the first nine months of the treatment. So, what that means is that I can not be exposed to anyone that even has thoughts about having a cold or has been in close proximity of a person with a cold. It's going to be tough enough with a child in school and we ill make it work.

I will have penicillin in my medicine cabinet should I feel the onset of a cold (which feels distinctly different from a healing reaction). I guess I won't be as social as I hoped, and I've got no problem with that. Doing this without chemo & radiation makes it well worth it.

My bloodwork came back fantastic. Ms. Gerson says that after many, many years of doing this work she can spot a person whose life energy has begun to come back from a toxic state and she says that my energy has done exactly that and I look great. Her presence here is such a contribution and her knowledge of the body is extraordinary. As much as I can not wait to get home, I will miss her.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bert it is Ernie from ROC, NY...haven't used my alias in awhile.LOL Just wanted you to know that I have been reading your blogs and it feels as though you are talking to me over the phone, except it is not after 7:30pm...LOL Remember those late night training sessions. Thank God you finally graduated! Whew, What a relief! Just kidding...NOT! Hope I made you laugh. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete