Friday, April 10, 2009

Pretty Low Energy Lately

I've been pretty low energy lately. Or should I say, as soon as I move at a pace faster than slow I become short of breath. It is a bit anti-climactic to have this embolism slowing me down just as I'm about to have my most important scans. But then again, one consistent theme in this entire dignosis has been the constant reminder for me to slow down. A healthy choice considering it has never really been my way of doing things - at least until I was diagnosed.

Other than that, not much to report. I did have an opportunity to try a new food product designed for people receiving chemotherapy or radiation. I'll post an entry about that sometime very soon. I think it's something worth sharing.

3 comments:

  1. Try to eat more Birthday Cake & ice cream...that has got to help a little:)

    Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you too!

    Love ya-
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bert

    Hope you know I check on you every day. Thinking of you every night also, and you will be in my thoughts and prayers on Monday.

    Wendy in Minnesota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easter blessings! Pray for you often. Slowing down for fast moving people, quite a task, huh? But I think we are noticing things we may have never seen when we were rushing! Hope the Easter Bunny is good to you!

    ReplyDelete