Sunday, April 26, 2009

Update

So far my Shingles only feel like a sunburn combined with occasional sore muscle. I understand it can be much worse and even in places far more uncomfortable than the shoulder. So far, the shoulder and chest is all I have to show for. The steroids (methylprednisolone) and the anti-viral (famciclovir) I'm taking have me feeling a bit off, but they don't even compare to the experience I had a while back with the antibiotics Cipro and Flagyl.



I haven't written much lately because I recently found out that my friend John may have advanced stage Pancreatic Cancer. It's kind of hard to consider my most recent health issues any kind of a problem when he and his loved ones are possibly facing a far worse problem than I ever had. We have been praying for him and will continue to as he receives more tests this coming week.

No comments:

Post a Comment