Friday, October 26, 2007

Steadily Progressing Forward

I am feeling much better today. I am sleeping and relaxing throughout the day thus allowing my body to get the rest and lack of movement it needs. Although this return to bedrest initially felt like I was taking a few steps backward, I am clear this is a temporary setback. I recalled this evening how it was only a couple of months ago that I could not pick up a gallon of water without being in pain - that is no longer the case. I have also had other changes in my body (of which I will spare you the details) that are clear signs to me that I am steadily progressing forward. Good things.

1 comment:

  1. You can do it Rob,i have been through hell myself doll,If I can do it you can do it too"never give up babe"
    Your mom gave me your address last night at her play,love to you and yours
    All my love Kelly Woodman

    ReplyDelete