Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Summer Time!!!

My friend Sue kindly installed a screen door in our front entrance which has created a nice cross breeze in the house. It seems summer has found its way into our backyard again. I love it. Today Daniela, Beau & I went to the swimming hole and I laid down on an air-filled, floating lounge chair and relaxed on the gentle ripples of our gorgeous little creek. The water fall soothed my mind so sweetly and brought me back to last summer when we didn't have a care in the world and my biggest priority was to get home from the office ASAP soDaniela, Cal & i could spend a few hours swimming and relaxing in the sun. Daniela told me to go ahead and close my eyes she would make sure I didn't float down stream. She asked where I went when my eyes were closed. I told her I went right here floating in this creek with you right now. It is such a privilege to be here right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment