Sunday, July 15, 2007

Reflection

Arnica Montana
I was a little angry this morning (about all I was dealing with yesterday). You know, sick of all of the pain. I was not feeling gratitude for being alive. It's amazing how easy it is to get angry when the pain is constant.

Well, I am happy to say the Arnica has made quite a difference for me, combined with an ice and heat treatment. What a relief! And I am back in a space of gratitude for my life.

I'm amazed at how well these homeopathic remedies work. Believe it or not, up until my decision to do the Gerson Therapy, I have not been big on holitistic healing. To tell you the truth, I have only used holistic healing when I either can't find an allopathic [traditional] procedure that works or I feel a cold coming and I'm trying to nip it in the bud with something natural remedy from the health food co-op. Granted, I do, on occasion, see a local holistic practitioner and I will gladly admit that every time I see him, he has found the source and remedy for any ailment I've gone to him for. He's incredible. I will also be the first to admit that I sometimes would ignore his recommendation (which I knew worked) because there were certain foods that I was unwilling to do with out.

And I would never have thought to use a holistic approach to heal cancer. No WAY - I drew the line way before cancer - somewhere closer to indigestion!!! However, when I did the research, I found endless accounts of people who had healed themselves of cancer completely naturally. Even better, I spoke to folks who healed their cancer naturally and then friends started sharing about their friends who healed themselves of cancer completely naturally. Am I a big "alternative medicine" guy making a statement? Hell no! I was in the process of getting a referral to a top notch oncologist when I started to see how much sense Gerson Therapy made. And, let's be honest, considering that I was going to lose a good portion of my large intestine and very likely have a colostomy for the rest of my life...yeah, I was a bit curious about the benefits of Gerson Therapy.

So, even with so much discomfort, I can not be toxifying my body with pharmaceuticals if I want the ideal effectiveness available out of the Gerson Therapy. So, I am left to work with whatever holistic options there are. And to find Arnica doing a great job is quite a nice surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment