Friday, July 20, 2007

Update

So, my latest detox flare-up is showing up in my teeth. How it has occurred is a great degree of sensitivity in various teeth. If I touch them with my fingernail - the way I might monkey with a tooth or scratch it when I'm in private [Cat's out'a the bag now!] it feels like the discomfort associated with a cavity. Last week, my left canine was incredibly sensitive. Then a day later my right canine was sensitive. Now it's one of my molars and to tell you the truth, I'm not going to touch anymore teeth because it's too painful.

Fortunately, a woman who used Gerson Therapy to cure herself of the same cancer I have, told me that she experienced her teeth getting loose for a while and then they all went back to normal. I wouldn't have thought my teeth were loose, but I suppose that could be what's happening. Once again, it's not a bad thing - it's actually a great sign. It means the therapy's working. The "loose teeth" thing was again confirmed when I read about it in a book called "The Detox Miracle Sourcebook" by Robert Morse. Glad it was brought to my attention before it happened - I would have been a little FREAKED OUT...

No comments:

Post a Comment