Monday, July 30, 2007

Update/Reflection

I just got through day four of a sore throat. Today it's about 90% gone. I have been taking Olive Leaf Extract and Vitamin C to battle it and it seems to have done a great job. I used to be a huge advocate of echinacea - now I'm all about the Olive Leaf. Either way, it sure feels good to be feeling better.

Today I haven't felt the tumor or at least any tumor discomfort. It's such a relief. I've been feeling discomfort on and off a lot lately. Today I feel nothing. Having pain while having cancer growing in my body definitely gets me worrying about my health. No pain with cancer growing in my body leaves me feeling confident about the therapy. It's amazing how the mind can take off runnign when feelings in the body shift from good to bad (with nothing to base them on except for a little discomfort).

In the mean time, my body is doing exactly what it should be doing: creating an environment hostile to cancer and healing itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment