Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Thanks

I thought it appropriate to take a moment to thank the folks at Sweet Land Farm for all they've been doing for us lately. Sweet Land Farm is a C.S.A. (Community Supported Agriculture) in Trumansburg, NY and they have been delivering fresh produce right to our door. There are many other people and businesses we could thank for their generosity and we are incredibly grateful and indebted to them all. Considering the cost of the 20 pounds of fresh organic produce we go through a day, Sweet Land Farm has really been a huge contribution to us.

You will always be able to find a link to their website in the column on the right-hand side of this blog.

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bookmarked!!, I really like your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is very open with a very clear clarification of
    the challenges. It was definitely informative.
    Your site is extremely helpful. Many thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I originally commented I appear to have clicked the -Notify me when new
    comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I recieve four emails with the
    same comment. Is there a way you are able to remove me from that service?
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I deleted the comment I believe you left. Hopefully you'll no longer be peppered with email :)

      Delete
  6. Hi there! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be ok.
    I'm undoubtedly enjoying your blog and look forward to
    new posts.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fantastic put up, very informative. I'm wondering why the other experts
    of this sector do not understand this. You must proceed your writing.

    I'm sure, you've a great readers' base already!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What's up, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, for the reason that this time i am reading this impressive educational
    piece of writing here at my home.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi there! I'm at work surfing around your blog from my new iphone 3gs!
    Just wanted to say I love reading your blog and look
    forward to all your posts! Carry on the superb work!

    ReplyDelete