Monday, December 3, 2007

Appetite At Last

I have been happily eating my meals for the last month or so - with plenty of appetite and enjoying what's on my plate. Now, I'm not going to pretend it's what I want on my plate, but I am happy to eat it. Part of that has to do with some nice recipes and some delicious combinations of food Daniela has found - she's amazing.

I also feel completely satisfied once I have finished my meal. Quite a nice, new and different experience for me. Daniela has also found a nice Gerson baked apple & oats desert that I have for desert almost every night with the 8 oz. of plain, fat-free organic yogurt I am required to eat every night.

Speaking of meals, it's tijme for dinner. Gotta go!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun watching you eat! You're right, Daniela IS amazing.
    See you Saturday.
    xoxomama

    ReplyDelete