Wednesday, December 26, 2007

My Body's Pace

Christmas was wonderful and I am feeling great. So many things are going well right now. Coffee breaks have become far more tolerable since I have found a technique that allows me ease in the process of retaining them for the full twelve minutes: two different visualization techniques and taking the coffee in two parts. Because of my success with this technique, I went and tried to retain the whole thing at once this afternoon. I retained it for almost 12 minutes...and I was sore after that because I had been struggling to do so. Another example of me pushing myself beyond a great success. It's tough to give that up. It's an old habit, but not a healthy one. So, again I will listen to my body one more way - going at my body's pace.

Also, when I stopped taking Nexium (antacid) I started taking DGL (De-Glycyrrhizinated Licorice) which is 100% natural and doesn't have any negative impact on my therapy. I took two with each meal until today for which I took one. In a couple days I wil take none. I look forward to having a healed stomach and being able to eat raw onions and tomatoes - SALSA! - can't wait. It's very exciting to be on my way back to healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment