Thursday, December 13, 2007

Flare-Up Day Three

I thought I'd let you know that I am on day three of a really lousy detox flare-up which began on Monday at 10 PM with what felt like my liver or gall bladder trying to pass something for, oh, 7 hours! Yeah, a bit tough. So, now I am trying to sleep and "movie" my way through a "flu & cold" symptom flare-up that started on Tuesday afternoon, not to mention the upper-right quadrant of my abdomen is still quite sore.

This is the third time I have had the brutally painful experience of passing something through my liver or gall bladder or what ever it is (but the first two only lasted one hour). So, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow that will hopefully be immediately followed by a ultra-sound so I have can have some clarification as to what is happening and if I'm really lucky, figure out how to never have to experience this again.

I've written as much as I can handle - the aches and pains are wearing me down. I'll write more on another day. If you're in Upstate New York, enjoy the snow. It's beautiful from in here...

No comments:

Post a Comment