Monday, December 24, 2007

So Many Wondeful Gifts

We received some wonderful news today. Friends of ours have made an agreement to provide housing to one of their family friends in exchange for that person providing 15 hours of support here in our home each week. Now don't get me wrong, plenty of folks have been incredibly generous in so many ways and I could type pages just letting you know about the boundless generosity we experience from all that so many of you provide [hmm...maybe I should do that sometime] but this just happened at a time that Daniela and I really needed a hand.

As I stated in entry below, Kate's last day was Friday and with her gone, there is A LOT more for Daniela and our helping hands to do around here. I helped out this evening, but I can’t help all the time and there's never any telling when I'm going to have a detox flare-up and be down for a few days. So, this just couldn't have been at a better time. A little pre-Christmas Christmas gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment