Monday, April 28, 2008

Finally Comfort in a Chair

Saturday I had a great day. No radiation so I wasn't tired. I went to our ten year old's first baseball game and loved it. What amazed me was that I was able to sit in a chair for two hours without pain. That's been unheard of for me. Most of my time is spent either laying down on the couch or bed or resting full stretch on a recliner.

However, my folks came to see the game and brought a chair down for me to try out. It was a perfect fit. The design of this outdoor chair (see below) allowed for comfort along with use of my cushion. It was a great. Then I got to watch the game and watch Beau follow my folks all over the field.

It was such a treat. I can't wait to get one. I've been using the one my folks lent me at my kitchen table. I can finally eat at the table without being in pain. What a treat!



No comments:

Post a Comment