Saturday, April 26, 2008

Suagr Effects

As the side effects of the treatments have increased, my appetite has seriously decreased. In order to keep myself eating, I allowed for more sugar in my food. It's much easier to eat when I have no appetite. However, I believe I am feeling an increase in side effects due to my increased sugar intake. I will lay off the sugar and only eat low levels of it following a decent meal, i.e., dessert, and see how that goes. Having such minimal side effects to this point has been far too pleasant for me to interfere with. And it just crossed my mind that I have been 99% free of sugar for at least a year now.

However, I am happy to say that I have been eating healthy breakfasts and lunches. Dinner is the toughest, but that's tolerable. It's good to be steadily eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment