Sunday, February 17, 2008

I have been sleeping!!!

I have been sleeping throughout the night!!! The last four nights or so, I have gone to bed at a decent hour and woken up at a decent hour, only waking up between those times for the normal reasons then right back to sleep. It's the pain and discomfort that kept me awake in the past and the lack of it that has me sleeping latley. It is so wonderful to be back on schedule.

A couple of weeks ago, I met with a local homeopathic practitioner who did two extensive interviews with me to determine what remedy would best relieve my pain. I have been taking the prescribed remedy for about two weeks and had a follow up interview to determine the effectiveness. There seems to be some considering I am sleeping at night. In two weeks I will have another interview to determine any further effectiveness. If we have not reached the desired outcome, we will try a different remedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment