Monday, February 11, 2008

A Little Bummed Out

I've been pretty bummed since Friday. I can see how attached I was to the tests revealing the tumor to be gone...and it's not.

Am I happy there has been no metastasis? Absolutely!!! And, I just want it to be gone. I've been going back and forth from bummed out and a little depressed to full of laughter as Beau plays with me and brings innocent joy and play to my day. You'll also be happy to know that when I am in those moments of depression, I am clear they are temporary and I can feel plenty of joy inside me. And, I am allowing those sad moments to be. I think it's a healthy expression of disappointment.

Yeah, I may have been expecting a miracle and guess what. I will continue to wake up each day in hopes of a miracle and each day I will imagine that this thing is gone!

1 comment:

  1. You have affected so many people in such a positive way with this process. Maybe the results are just a sign that there is more good to be done rather than Gerson therapy is just taking its sweet time.....
    By the way, does Gerson have anything to cure foot fungus? I've got a friend with a real bad issue. I think she borrowed someone shoes ;-)

    ReplyDelete