Thursday, November 1, 2007


I believe I have found the source of my extreme discomfort. During my conversation with Dr. Cervantes this afternoon, he let me know that the 10-12 oz. of coffee I had been using in my enemas was causing my liver to release too many toxins into my digestive track and thus irritating the tumor. He explained that with a rectal tumor, no more than 8 oz. of coffee can be used in an enema because of the direct contact the toxins make with the tumor as they pass out of the body.

As soon as I began feeling the discomfort, I reduced the amount of coffee from 12 oz. to 4 oz., so I am already well ahead of the game. I have taken no pain killers today because I have had no pain. I believe with sufficient bed rest, I should be in good shape very soon. It am quite relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment